Monday, December 01, 2008

Jumpy

Training today was alright, nothing much happened though. Every training's the same. There's gonna be another friendly match this Friday with Fuhua Secondary. Jiaolian says that they're good. Hopefully we'ld win them yeah! 加油! :P

Supposed to go Escape Theme Park with Sara, Joyce, Jolyn and Mindy tomorrow, however Jolyn & Joyce weren't able to make it, so going to Escape Theme Park with Mindy, Hui Min & Yun Ping tomorrow! I'm very excited! If I remember correctly, the last time I went Escape was with them? Which was...probably Secondary 1? That's very long ago! :| 

Next event after E.T.P would be Mr Lim's wedding on the 6th! Heeheehee (: After that, no more events left, except for 3 days of training in a week. Then, I would leave for my trip to Japan! I hope the weather there would be freezing cold! I'm so gonna love it!